The “European Biotechnology Congress 2020” is organized under the auspices of:
Registration - Eurobiotech Congress 2019
Prof. RNDr. Ing. Petr Štěpánek, CSc., dr.h.c.; Rector of Brno University of Technology, Brno and Prof. Ing. Karel Melzoch, CSc.; Rector of University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
||Early Bird by February 24
||Late by April 6
What You Need to Know About Registration
- Early-bird registration rates will be valid until February 24, 2020.
- Late registration rates will be valid between February 25 – April 6, 2020.
- On-site registration rates will be valid after April 6, 2020.
- VAT is included in the registration fees.
- All participants must be registered. The above registration fees include scientific meetings, entrance to the exhibition areas.
- Accompanying fee includes access to scientific meetings, entrance to the exhibition area and welcome cocktail, coffee breaks and lunches.. It does not include congress bag, blocknote, pen etc.
- All proof of payments must be sent e-mail to the Organization Secretariat from [email protected]
- For cancellation of the registration payment made after February 24, 2020, no refunds will be granted.
- All fees for the Congress registration should be paid in EUR.
- Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account.
- Only credit card payments will be accepted.
- Pre-registration is required before payment. Please sign-up on the registration system.
On the above rates for the room are included:
|Vienna House Diplomat
|Early Bird by February 24
||Late by April 6
|Double Occupancy (Room Rate)
- Per standard room, per night.
- Buffet breakfast
Accommodation rates are valid for the nights of April 15-16-17-18, 2020 only. Please contact us to book for other nights. ([email protected]
Reservations will be made on a “first-come, first-served” basis. We recommend booking early to ensure availability.
Above rates are per standart room, per night and include buffet breakfast
Cancellation Policy for Accommodation
- Congress Secretariat (D Event) must be notified in writing by e-mail ([email protected]) about the cancellation of the accommodation.
- Accommodation payments will be fully refunded except bank fees if a written cancellation is received by D Event before February 24, 2020.
- Please note that there will be no refunds for cancellations received after February 24, 2020.
- All refunds will be made after the congress.