The “European Biotechnology Congress 2020” is organized under the auspices of
Abstract Submission - Eurobiotech Congress 2020
Rector of Brno University of Technology, Brno and Rector of University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague.
||Food & Feed Biotechnology
||Medicine & Biotechnology
|| Metabolic Engineering
|| Omic Sciences
|Biotechnology & Ethics
|Education & Biotechnology
||Renewables, Biorafinery, Bioenergy, Biofuels, Bioproducts
|Enzyme and Protein Engineering
||Stem Cells, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering
Abstract Submission Guidelines
September 15, 2020
- Registration by single day ticket does not apply for the abstract submission.
- Full registration fee will be applied for the correspondence author.
- The students are prompted to submit documents when requested at the registration desk.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- The abstract must not exceed 200 words. The title of abstract should be maximum 20 words. The whole paper must not exceed 250 words (Including author information, affiliation details and title).
- The abstracts must be submitted only in English.
- The title should not be capitalized, only first letters in capitals.
- The presenting author name should be selected as Presenter.
- The tables and figures cannot be included.
- Abstracts will not be re-typed or corrected once they are submitted.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
- An author can only be a presenter on one oral or poster presentations. However all authors can be co-authors on other oral presentations and authors on multiple poster presentations.
- Oral (video record) and poster presentations (e-poster) can be presented online. Technical guide for presentations will be sent via Acceptance Letter when the abstract is accepted by international scientific committee.
- Scientific Committees decisions will be based upon evaluation of its scientific standard.
- The Scientific Committee will allocate each accepted abstract to the most appropriate form of presentation. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as appropriate.
- All presenters must register to attend the Meeting.
- Every participant can be a correspondence author only in one abstract.